WELCOME to EUSKO IKASKUNTZA / BASQUE STUDIES SOCIETY'S (EI/BSS) personal data page. EI/BSS informs you that http://www.eusko-ikaskuntza.org
is a WEBSITE (henceforward SITE) that belongs to EI/BSS
EI/BSS thanks you for reading its personal data protection policy page that has been set up to inform you on the following aspects:
This Policy is governed by the Law on Personal Data Protection currently in force. In any case, the SITE reserves its right to modify the present Policy, and therefore it is recommendable to read it regularly and periodically.
PERSONAL DATA THAT ARE REQUESTED IN THE SITE
As a user you can visit us without revealing any personal information. However, the personal data that the SITE obtains proceed from information gathered in the forms where the user directly provides his/her data:
- EUSKOSHOP Data Form. The EUSKOSHOP data form is also accessible through http://www.euskoshop.com that also belongs to EI/BSS.
- Master Courses pre-inscription form. Your personal data are directly stored by EUSKO IKASKUNTZA's ASMOZ foundation, the organiser or the courses without EI/BSS having direct access thereto.
- Scholarship Inscription Form. Your personal data are directly stored by EI/BSS.
- Prize Inscription Form. Your personal data are directly stored by EI/BSS.
- Inscription Form for Courses and Symposiums. Your personal data are directly stored by EI/BSS.
USE AND DISSEMINATION OF PERSONAL DATA
If you are a user (a physical person) that registers in the afore-mentioned forms managed by EI/SEV, please be informed of the existence of an computerised personal data file set up by EI/BSS for information and commercialisation purposes, and for the management and maintenance of the contractual relation between us and the user.
If and when you do not wish to receive additional information on the products, contents and services of EI/BSS, please inform the person responsible for personal data by email (email@example.com) or by conventional mail to EI/BSS explicitly stating: I DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS ON ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR CONTENTS.
Likewise, every time the SITE proceeds to gather data, it will include a link to this document.
In general terms, your personal data will not be given away except if there is an explicit authorisation by the user in this sense, or if there are some of the following particular circumstances:
- If the personal data form is connected to an application for a service (for example, in the case of EUSKOSHOP), this information will be transmitted only to such third parties as is necessary to adequately provide the service (for example, publications from other publishing houses).
- The SITE may provide your personal data to its collaborating FOUNDATION, Eusko Ikaskuntza's ASMOZ FOUNDATION so as to be able to inform you of the courses that are offered by the Foundation.
- Provide your personal data to its collaborating FOUNDATION, Eusko Ikaskuntza's EUSKOMEDIA FOUNDATION so as to be able to inform you of the events and publications that are offered by the Foundation.
HOW EI/BSS DEALS WITH ECONOMIC / FINANCIAL DATA
EI/BSS does not have information of an economic character on its users.
When EI/BSS requests the credit card number for "on-line" payment, EI/SEV does so through the payment website that belongs to KUTXA-Gipuzkoa, the banking entity that is in charge of the corresponding codified data transfer. The banking entity gathers the user's credit card data and only informs us of his/her credit availability, but not on his/her credit card data.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION ON PRIVACY
The user's rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition.- In accordance with the legislation in force in terms of protection of personal data, the user may dispose of his/her rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition on his/her personal data by exercising such rights before the person responsible for personal data (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Eusko Ikaskuntza-Basque Studies Society, Miramar Jauregia, Miraconcha, 48, 20007 Donostia)
- Cookies (codes sent by the web server to your browser which are stored in your computer's hard drive for identification purposes) are used by EI/BSS to count hits, not to identify users.
- EI/BSS and IP addresses.- IP addresses are a series of numbers automatically assigned to the user's computer when being hosted by an access supplier by means of a corporate LAN or WAN. THIS SITE DOES NOT collect IP addresses with the purpose of knowing the behaviour of users and audit the frequency with which they visit the site. Anonymity is respected. THIS SITE DOES NOT create hyperlinks on the users' IP addresses or on any other identification information.
- Security measures.- THIS SITE uses passwords to restrict access to data bases used to store and collect your personal data in such a way that only authorised personnel can access such information. However, the SITE informs that it is difficult to guarantee 100% the security of users' data transmitted through the Internet, which is why the SITE does not guarantee the security of data directly transmitted or transmitted by means of its online products or services. As from reception, EI/BSS makes every effort to guarantee state-of-the-art data security.
CONTACT WITH THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE
For more information on this SITE's data protection Policy, please get in touch with the person responsible for personal data protection in EI/BSS, by email (email@example.com) or by conventional mail (Eusko Ikaskuntza-Basque Studies Society, Miramar Jauregia, Miraconcha, 48, 20007 Donostia).